[NEohioPAL] Musicians Needed to Record Original Celtic Dance Tunes

VictorianScript at aol.com VictorianScript at aol.com
Mon Nov 16 12:23:46 PST 2009

I'm looking to gather a bunch of instrumentalists to record  original jigs,
reels, hornpipes, waltzes, strathspeys, airs, etc that I have  composed.
Fiddles, whistles, flutes, guitars, upright basses, accordions,  dulcimers,
etc etc.  Acoustic only, please.  Since the tunes are  original, I really
prefer folks with strong reading skills, or those who  can pick up the tunes
and progressions quickly.  I have about 300 tunes,  and the goal is to play
and record them over the course of several playing  sessions (or however long
it takes.)  Getting ready to submit a proposal  to have my tunes published
and want to have an idea of which ones to  include.  This is for fun and an
enjoyable experience, as I cannot  afford to pay anybody, but I can provide
food and drink when we get  together.  I am located on the west side of
Cleveland.

Please contact me at:  _VictorianScript at aol.com_
(mailto:VictorianScript at aol.com)  or  216-459-9261.  Thanks!

Paul Kirk