[NEohioPAL] Acting Coach Available

Faith LeMasters faiththeactress at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 16 19:09:56 PST 2009

Hello all! I am an actress in the area and I have gone through several different training programs. I am a professional, as I do audition for work in the area and I have been in a movie. I am looking to mentor to young actors in the area who are serious about acting. I can teach how to audition, memorize and other important skills in the industry. I charge 60$ an hour, which is fairly reasonable in comparison. However, if you don't have the money, I'll be willing to work out a deal as long as you can pay for the gas it would take me to get to the location and back. Please e-mail me with any further questions or if you are interested at: faiththeactress at yahoo.com

God Bless,
Faith-Jolie