[NEohioPAL] Discount on headshots through December!

Brian Bowers bjbowers4584 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 08:43:09 PST 2009

Braedy Photography (www.braedyphoto.com) is Cleveland's premier studio specializing in headshots, portraits, and model portfolios. It is the only area studio run by a former talent agent. Owner/Photographer Brian Bowers has over twenty years of experience working in the industry, so you be assured that your headshot will be one that directors will hang on to! Visit our NEW website at www.braedyphoto.com to see samples of our work.

To celebrate the facelift on our website, we're offering a 10% discount off of ALL our products through the end of 2009! That means 10% off of headshots, modeling portfolios, portraits, weddings, and any of our great photographic products, which now include headshot reproductions and model composite cards!

All of our shoots for actors and models include the cost of the shoot, a professional stylist, and an 8 x 10 plus the hi-resolution JPEG file from each look. We are located in the Hodge School Lofts in the Superior/St. Clair district of Cleveland. For more information please visit our website at www.braedyphoto.com, or call us today at 216-373-0653.

Go where the models go!

Just beautiful people and beautiful photography. Braedy Photography.

Brian Bowers
Owner/Lead Photographer
Braedy Photography
www.braedyphoto.com