[NEohioPAL] WinterTV Internships

Shawn Rech shawn.rech at ohioachievement.com
Wed Nov 18 08:01:30 PST 2009

PINPOINT Media, producers of high-definition television programming, needs student Interns within the following areas of expertise:

Final Cut Editing
Avid Editing
Shooters (with HD experience)
Sound
Lighting
Writing
Graphics
Research

We have a loose, fun work environment where everyone's opinions are respected. Those selected will perform meaningful work on a network affiliate television program and be credited in IMDB. This is an unpaid position but parking and lunch will be paid. We usually offer paid jobs to one or more of our Interns after 12 weeks.

Please send your resume and any sample materials to:

PINPOINT Media
The Western Reserve Building
1468 West Ninth Street, Suite 300
Cleveland, OH 44113