[NEohioPAL] Free Performances Thanksgiving Weekend

Courtney Laves balletlaves at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 18 16:46:12 PST 2009

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Contact:  Courtney Laves-Mearini
216-292-2222

CLEVELAND CITY DANCE ANNOUNCES FREE OPEN HOUSE PERFORMANCES…

Cleveland…Cleveland City Dance (13108 Shaker Square/Southwest Quadrant) announces our annual Open House with two free performances.  The Cleveland City Dance Company and other students from Cleveland City Dance will perform excerpts from our original production of “Winter Wonderland” and “The Nutcracker.”

The free performances are Saturday, November 28, 2009 at 3:00pm and 4:30pm.   We are also taking donations for the Cleveland Food Bank during the day’s events, which include our holiday boutique benefiting the Cleveland City Dance costume fund for the new vibrant costumes for our annual holiday performances December 5 and 6 at Tri-C’s Eastern Campus.

Courtney Laves-Mearini
Cleveland City Dance, Director
Home of The Cleveland City Dance Company
13108 Shaker Square
Cleveland, OH 44120
216-295-2222
www.clevelandcitydance.com