[NEohioPAL] Apartment For Rent

Peter Voinovich pvoino at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 18 19:32:59 PST 2009

2700 Montclair Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44119
Downstairs of a duplex.
5 minute drive to Downtown, Tremont, Metrohealth

2 bedrooms
Hardwood floors (refinished 1 year ago)
Bathroom & kitchen redone 4 years ago
Built-in cabinets & window seat in the dining room
Gas stove and fridge provided.
Laundry hookups & storage available in basement.

$550 a month with $550 as security deposit.
No pets.
Landlord pays water & sewer.
Renter pays electric & gas.Available December 1, 2009.

We are looking for quiet tenants who will keep our home in good condition.  We rely on the rent to make the mortgage on this house.  We are not professional landlords – this is the only house that we rent.  We lived here and rehabbed the house so it’s important to us to have people who will respect the apartment and keep it nice.

Please call Peter at (216) 926-3605 to arrange to see it and leave a message. Thanks for looking!