[NEohioPAL] Sunday Drop-in Improv

Deena Nyer Mendlowitz denm18 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 21 12:12:37 PST 2009

Week 4 - Giving Yourself Gifts

Make up for  the "Deena Threw out her back and couldn't teach" class

Let me know if you're coming (if you haven't told me already)

Come to an enviroment that encourages you to just go out there and do YOUR thing.

Don't worry about improv rules, use em if they help, if not, find out what does.

Make strong choices, stick with them, and trust everyone else to do the same

$100 for the all 7 or $20/class if you want to pay as you go.

(Pay what you can option also available)

 Class Dates
October 18
October 25
November 8