[NEohioPAL] WingedHeart Productions CARES presents Jingle Bell Follies!

WingedHeart Productions wingedheartproductions at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 11:30:59 PST 2009

WingedHeart Productions and WHP CARES Proudly Present....

Jingle Bell Follies

A Night Of Music and Mayhem To Support Providence House

December 20, 2009
8:15 PM

$10 donation at the door
$5 with a non-perishable food item or new/gently worn clothing or toys

Help Christmas wishes come true!  Check Providence House's Wish List before
you donate!

http://provhouse.org/gifts/wish_list.asp

There will also be an old-fashioned Christmas bake sale, 50/50 raffle and
PICTURES WITH SANTA!!!!!

Union Cafe/Bounce will feature a special Jingle Belltini, of which $1 of
every one sold will go to Providence House
Proceeds from the door, bake sale, raffle and Santa pictures will go to
Providence House (www.provhouse.org)

Featuring

Josh Baum
Patrick Ciamacco
Amiee Collier
Douglas Collier
Liz Conway
Travis Dwyer
Holly Fieler
Natalie Green
Zac Hudak
Betsy Kahl
Jennifer Justice
Justin Schickler
Bella Sin
Colby Sprague
Gilgamesh Taggett
Susan Wagner
Ron Young
and...
Kevin Joseph Kelly

Everyone at WHP knows this is a frantic busy time of the year and money and
time are tight.  For some others, times are worse.  That's why we're working
to make it better!  WHP is now beginning a charity program called WHP
CARES.  We will annually hold Jingle Bell Follies to benefit a local charity
during the holidays.  Also, all proceeds from preview performances of our
production season will go to local charities.  If you know of a charity that
needs help, let us know!

We look forward to seeing you on the 20th!

For RRM