[NEohioPAL] bass guitar equipment

Bruce Locke bruce.bass4u at gmail.com
Sun Nov 22 10:55:35 PST 2009

I'm offering some nice pieces at low cost. Because of the already low
prices, they are firm.
   You could call this a "Going out of business sale."
1. Fender '62 Jazz (Reissue). Sunburst, gently used with hardshell case,
cord, straps. $750
    Looks/plays like brand new.
2. Jon Hill Custom-made 5-string fretless, active Bartolinis in P/J,
neck-thru-body, dual truss
   rods, flamed maple with exotic hardwoods, inlaid fretlines, led
sidemarkers, full EQ, with
   Jon's name in goldleaf on the headstock (he doesn't do that anymore!)
Certificate of
   authenticity included, climate-controlled hardshell case with combo
locks. $2500.
3. Behringer 300 w. amp with active controls, tone boosters, foot switch,
effects pedal,
    two Hartke cabs;  1  2x15 and  1  4x10, and wireless setup - All for
$750!

This is all in like-new condition, barely used. I'm in Euclid. If you need
pics or would rather stop by to check it out, please email only. Serious
only please!
Regards - Bruce

--
This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
recipient/s and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any