[NEohioPAL] FW: Arts, Inc. Book Discussion with Cleveland Young Arts Professionals Network

Alison LaRosa Montez alarosa at alumni.iu.edu
Tue Nov 24 08:24:51 PST 2009

Arts, Inc. Book Discussion
Hosted by Cleveland Young Arts Professionals Network and Young Nonprofit Professionals Network of Cleveland

Is the copyright system doing more to hurt artists than to help them?
What does successful cultural diplomacy look like?
Is the dwindling arts education system out of touch with students' needs?
And much more in Arts, Inc....

Join CYAPN and YNPN Cleveland on Dec. 16 for our second book club event! Former NEA Chairman Bill Ivey’s Arts, Inc: How Greed and Neglect Have Destroyed Our Cultural Rights is an eye-opening look at the reshaping America’s cultural heritage, and what artists and government agencies must do at this critical juncture to keep our cultural legacy diverse and rich. A must-read for all those who make and support the arts.

What: Arts, Inc. Book Discussion
When: Wednesday, Dec. 16, 6-8pm
Where: Gypsy’s Beans & Baking Co., 6425 Detroit Ave., Cleveland

Read excerpts of “Arts, Inc.” on Google Books:  http://books.google.com/books?id=qL6Ug8Y_LCQC&printsec=frontcover&dq=%22arts,+inc.%22#v=onepage&q=&f=false

Alison LaRosa Montez
MA in Arts Administration
Indiana University
(908) 489-0753
alarosa at alumni.iu.edu

Search from any Web page with powerful protection. Get the FREE Windows Live Toolbar Today! Try it now!