[NEohioPAL] Mmmmmm, Delicious Thanksgiving Dada

Something Dada info at somethingdada.com
Wed Nov 25 09:19:20 PST 2009

It's one of our favorite times of year here at Something Dada. What's not to
love about a holiday in which gut-bustin' vittles are presented in such
quantity that it's advisable to reinforce the supports on your table; where
such mass over consumption of foodstuffs is considered not just a compliment
to the cook but the pinnacle of American patriotism? We love us some
Thanksgiving!

But as all good things do, the actual day of Thanksgiving doesn't last. Then
you're left with turkey sandwiches for a month and house guests that just
won't leave. What to do with said house guests, what to do...

We know! Bring 'em down to Something Dada for a generous serving of
split-your-pants-laughing comedy! (Wouldn't it be awesome if someone really
did split their pants laughing? True story.) What better way to show them
you care, and get them out of your house, than bringing your friends and
family down to enjoy the uproarious improvisational antics of Something
Dada. And it's win-win-- you're guaranteed to have a good time, too.

Something Dada. Funny pie.

SOMETHING DADA IMPROVISATIONAL COMEDY
All New... All Different... Like Always.

Next show times at The Tower Press Building:

Friday November 27, 2009
8:00 PM
Saturday December 28, 2009
8:00 PM*
*
Friday December 4, 2009
8:00 PM
Saturday December 5, 2009

Tickets just $10

The Wooltex Gallery
Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH
Free Parking In Rear
Cash and Checks only, ATM on site

Something Dada strongly suggests not bringing children under 13 to our
shows. We generally operate at a PG-13 level, in terms of language and
content, but we can not guarantee what suggestions will be given, or what
direction the show will take (it is improv, after all). If you have any
questions or concerns, please e-mail us at  info at somethingdada.com or call
us at 216.696.4242.

Something Dada is also available for private functions. From company holiday
parties to corporate team building events to birthday celebrations,
Something Dada can provide uniquely hilarious entertainment that will give
your guests an evening they will never forget. Each event is customizable to
the needs of your group.

Something Dada
The Tower Press Building
1900 Superior Ave., Suite 120