[NEohioPAL] NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART! New Contemporary a cappella group is looking for members!

Ron Crum rcrum6082002 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 28 14:52:52 PST 2009

-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, November 14, 2009 4:23:12 pm
To: neohiopal at listserve.com
From: "Bryan Guffey" <bguffey at gmail.com>
Subject: [NEohioPAL] NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART! New Contemporary a cappella group is looking for members!

Heard of the House Jacks? Think Straight No Chaser is super slick? Do you
know who VoiceMale, the Beelzebubs, Out of the Blue, Off the Beat or
Rockapella are? Do you love making sick harmonies with other guys, and
ripping the face off contemporary pop/rock/R&B/etc. songs?

If so, this ad should be right up your alley.

VocalFISSION, a new contemporary a cappella group in the Cleveland area, is
auditioning singers for its group.

The group, headed by Music Director Bryan Guffey, is a group whose roots
will be based in solid singing, inventive arrangements and soulful
interpretation of both classic songs as well as original music. The group
will be all-male and sit in size between 10-14 members.

What we're looking for:

1. Men who can sing. I'm talking about knock your socks off, raise the roof
singing. Whatever genre you do, we want to hear you do it better than anyone
else in northeast Ohio.

2. Guys who understand group singing. It's awesome if you can rock our faces
off with a brillia