[NEohioPAL] Local Students' Holiday Performances

Courtney Laves balletlaves at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 29 11:04:28 PST 2009

CLEVELAND CITY DANCE ANNOUNCES ANNUAL HOLIDAY PERFORMANCES…

Cleveland…Cleveland City Dance (13108 Shaker Square/Southwest Quadrant) announces our annual “Winter Wonderland” and Act II “The Nutcracker”.  Come enjoy the sights and sounds as The Cleveland City Dance Company and other area students perform an all original production including ballet, jazz, modern, tap and hip-hop.

Our annual holiday performances are Saturday, December 5 at 7:00pm and Sunday, December 6 at 2:00pm at Tri-C’s Eastern Campus.  Tickets are available at the studio sold at $15 for adults and $10 for children and seniors.  Tickets purchased at the theater the day of the show are all $20.

Courtney Laves-Mearini
Cleveland City Dance, Director
Home of The Cleveland City Dance Company
13108 Shaker Square
Cleveland, OH 44120
216-295-2222
www.clevelandcitydance.com