[NEohioPAL] Something Dada Hosts a Holiday Food Drive

Tori Woods- Something Dada twoods at somethingdada.com
Mon Nov 30 07:00:24 PST 2009

Something Dada has always been about giving. For more than 15 years, we’ve
been giving our audiences plenty to laugh about, with our unique brand of
frenetically placed, hilariously innovative improvisational comedy. We give
chuckles and chortles and ha ha’s aplenty… but this holiday season,
Something Dada wants to give even more.

We are proud to announce that this December, Something Dada will be hosting
a month-long food drive to benefit the Cleveland Food Bank. At every show
between now and Christmas, Something Dada will be collecting non-perishable
canned and boxed food donations. Every audience member who brings at least
one item of food to the drive will receive a $2 discount from the standard
$10 ticket cost.

The following performances will be included in the food drive:

Friday December 4: 8:00

Saturday December 5: 8:00

Friday December 11: 8:00

Saturday December 12: 8:00

Friday December 18: 8:00

Saturday December 19: 8:00

 That’s six opportunities to enjoy the uproarious antics of Cleveland's
longest-running improv troupe while supporting those in need in our
community.

 And speaking of six. Although any non-perishable canned or boxed item will
be welcomed and appreciated, the Cleveland Food Bank suggests six items that
are particularly helpful to those in need:

Canned beef stew, canned soup, canned vegetables, cereal, peanut butter,
tuna fish

 Thanks for helping Something Dada give back!

All Something Dada shows are based completely on audience suggestions,
meaning no two shows are ever the same. Something Dada performs every Friday
and Saturday at 8:00 p.m. at The Tower Press Building, 1900 Superior Avenue
in Cleveland. There is ample free parking on the street and in a lot behind
the building. More information, reservations and pre-sale tickets are
available at www.somethingdada.com or 216.696.4242.

 Something Dada Improvisational Comedy. All New... All Different... Like
Always.