[NEohioPAL] news and events with Main Street Medina

info at mainstreetmedina.com info at mainstreetmedina.com
Mon Nov 30 10:08:38 PST 2009

Main Street Medina is very happy to report that the 25th Candlelight Walk,
sponsored by ROOT Candle, was a huge success! We hope you were able to enjoy
the festivities by exploring our beautiful historic district. Between
8,000-10,000 came to the historic district for the picture-perfect holiday
kick-off.

If you missed Candlelight Walk, make sure you come uptown on December 10th
from 5-9 for Holiday Ladies Night Out (men are welcome, too!). Over 20
stores and restaurants, along with ROOT Candle, will be open and offering
special holiday deals, snacks, drinks, and fun. With our special boutiques
and shops, you're almost guaranteed to find the perfect gift for anyone on
your list. A complete list of participating merchants will be posted on
www.mainstreetmedina.com Friday, Dec. 4th.

The World Tour of Music concert series was in full, glorious swing on
November 7th with the outstanding St. Petersburg String Quartet. The concert
series is an important fund-raiser for Main Street Medina, and brings in
funds that we reinvest right back in the district.

On December 3rd, Jeff & Julie Boyle are graciously opening their Hinckley
home from 5:30 to 8:00pm to host "A Party of Note" fundraiser for the
concert series. Tickets are only $25 for an evening of fantastic appetizers,
wine, and musical entertainment. For more information, please call Thomas
Sigel at 330-722-2541 or Julie Boyle at 330-730-6290. Reservations are
needed by noon on WEDNESDAY, December 2nd

Feel like misbehavin'? If so, join Main Street Medina and the Cleveland
Playhouse for the "Ain't Misbehavin'" party bus trip to Cleveland. On
January 31, 2010, the Party Bus will leave the River Styx Medina Buehlers at
noon to travel to Cleveland for the 2pm performance, followed by an hour of
swing dancing at Stages Restaurant. The Tony Award winning "Ain't
Misbehavin" musical review pays tribute to the black entertainers of the
early 1900's, and features many well-known tunes by Thomas "Fats" Waller.
The bus will return to Medina between 6-7 that evening. Tickets are only
$55, and include the round-trip bus ride, wine & cheese on the way to
Cleveland, and wine & chocolate on the way home. Tickets are limited, so
call 330-722-2541 NOW to reserve your space on the Party Bus. Deadline to
reserve tickets is December 15th.

Finally, please consider becoming a member of Main Street Medina. Your
financial support is what makes it possible for us to present events,
promote our historic district as the heart of the community, and to continue
aesthetic improvements in Uptown. Individual/family memberships are only
$40, and business memberships start at only $200. For more information,
please visit www.mainstreetmedina.com <http://www.mainstreetmedina.com/>

Matt Wiederhold, executive director

Main Street Medina

5 Public Square

Medina, OH 44256

330-952-0910

info at mainstreetmedina.com  www.mainstreetmedina.com

Upcoming event: 25th Candlelight Walk, November 20-22, 2009, presented by
ROOT Candles. Visit www.mainstreetmedina.com for details.