[NEohioPAL] PNR Improv and Toys for Tots--This Saturday

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 30 18:42:03 PST 2009

Hey everyone!!!

Happy Cyber Monday! I wish Cyber Monday came equipped with your own personal Cyborg. That'd be really cool and make me look forward to it more each year.

Know what else I'm looking forward to?

Seeing you all this Saturday at our Improv show. The best thing is...you bring a Toy that we can donate to Toys for Tots and you get in free. So, to recap...you get to see a never-before-seen Improv show at no cost WHILE getting the good feeling of helping bring Holiday cheer to a less fortunate kid.

That's awesome Multi-Tasking! Who needs a Cyborg? You're an AWESOMEborg.

See you there!

PNRJoel

For more information: www.pnrimprov. com or pnrsusan at hotmail. com

[WAIT!! You've only got two more chances to see PNR Improv this year! You know about the fantastically awesome Toys for Tots show. We'll also be performing December 12. But that's it! For the rest of the whole, entire year! I think you should come to both shows, just to get your fix before 2010. Then you can start coming to the 2010 shows too! Okay, I'm done now. Happy December! ~PNRSusan]