[NEohioPAL] Exciting Opportunity - Seeking Junior Talent Agent/Agent's Assistant

Teresa McCombs teresa_m_mcdonough at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 1 08:40:02 PST 2009

EXCITING
OPPORTUNITY

Position: Junior Talent
Agent/Agent's Assistant

 The Talent
Group (www.talentgroup.com), one of Cleveland’s top
agencies for actors and models, is continuing to grow. We are currently seeking
applicants for the full and part-time positions of Junior Talent Agent and
Agent's Assistant for our Cleveland office.  These positions offer a
wonderful opportunity for someone looking to work with a growing, fast-paced
company in the entertainment industry.  Applicants should be well
organized, reliable and creative and possess excellent communication skills.
Fun atmosphere, no entertainment industry experience required. Parking
provided.

Please
e-mail resumes immediately to:

shak at talentgroup.com

(e-mailed
resumes are preferred as we are interviewing at present)

OR

Send
hard copies to:

The