[NEohioPAL] The loss of a great acting teacher

Russell Brown russellpbrown at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 07:22:47 PST 2009

I just found out Victor, an acting teacher to many in Cleveland from about
2004 to 2007, passed away last month.  I thought some of you might like to
know in case you missed the news like I did.

I wrote about my experience with him in his class on my blog:
thebrownbard.wordpress.com.  Below is the original email from his wife and
dear friend and includes a link to Victor's own wonderful blog.  He really
was a life-changing teacher and was a real champion of the often tossed
around acting expressions "be in the moment" and "tell the truth".

We'll miss you Vic.

Vic D’Altorio freed himself from his body on Thursday Nov 12, 09
> To: annmariebuydos at yahoo.com
> Date: Friday, November 13, 2009, 6:34 PM
>
> He asked me to post
> his last blog: