[NEohioPAL] WARRANT UNIT "picked up" by CBS/UPN affiliates

Shawn Rech shawn.rech at ohioachievement.com
Thu Dec 3 07:03:11 PST 2009

PINPOINT Media would like to thank NEOPAL for it's role in helping us find the fantastic talent that worked together to create WARRANT UNIT.

Five months ago we began creating a "spec" show that everyone said was a waste of time.  "A spec series hasn't been picked up in 20 years," we often heard.  While true, it just made everyone involved more determined to do the impossible.  Today we have a deal to air the program on a network affiliate with excellent time spots.

We received nothing but compliments from the network executives who evaluated the program.  That's a tribute to Director/Editor Brandon Kimber and our all-local crew.

We will be filming a cinematic re-enactment every week.  If you are an actor interested in appearing, please contact casting director/stunt coordinator Ray Szuch at North Coast Central Casting ray at worldeonline.com .

Here is some local media on the program:

http://www.woio.com/global/video/flash/popupplayer.asp?ClipID1=4349936&h1=Crime%20Stoppers%20Comes%20to%2019%20Action%20News&vt1=v&at1=News&d1=123200&LaunchPageAdTag=News%20-%20Hard%20News&activePane=info&rnd=45245686

http://blog.cleveland.com/metro/2009/12/locally_produced_crime_show_de.html

Thanks again NEOPAL.