[NEohioPAL] Dobama's GUTENBERG! THE MUSICAL!--Complimentary Opening Night Tickets

dianne boduszek dianne at boduszek.com
Thu Dec 3 12:46:04 PST 2009

DOBAMA Theatre presents
GUTENBERG!  THE MUSICAL!
By Scott Brown and Anthony King

Complimentary ticket offer to our NeoPal Friends for
Opening Night ­ Friday, December 4, 8:00 pm!

Dobama Theatre invites you to be our guest at the opening night performance
of
GUTENBERG! THE MUSICAL!
Offer includes 2 complimentary tickets.

The number of guest tickets is limited.
Please mention NeoPal when making your reservation.

2 Men, 1 Piano, 30 Characters, more hats than My Fair Lady...
and 1 massively misguided dream!

No, it¹s not a musical about Steve Gutenberg of Cocoon fame.  Yes, it is
about that guy who invented the Printing Press, but minus the boring
historical stuff! It¹s a zany romp with Bud and Doug as they play all the
parts and sing all the songs in hope that YOU will be the Broadway producer
who will make their dreams come true.  Winner of the 2006 New York Theatre
Festival Award for Excellence in Musical Theatre Writing.

Directed by Marc Moritz
Musical Direction by Brad Wyner

Featuring:
Dane Castle and Chris Richards

GUTENBERG! THE MUSICAL! runs 12/4/09 ­ 1/2/10.
For ticket information, please call the box office at
(216) 932-3396, or go to www.dobama.org

Dobama Theatre, 2340 Lee Road, Cleveland Hts.
Located across from the CH/UH Library. Free parking.