[NEohioPAL] A Neal Holiday Stories Reading ~~ Saturday December 12 at 1 pm

Nealdragon at aol.com Nealdragon at aol.com
Fri Dec 4 14:36:22 PST 2009

Need something  a little... different to pump up your holiday  spirit?

How 'bout a holiday  story with Imps, Fairies and maybe tons o' Chocolate?

Hi, Y'All,

It's official.  I've  been invited to read the newly rechristened Alie, the
Christmas Imp (can you christen an imp?)  and possibly one other
holiday-seasony story on  Saturday afternoon, December 12 at 1 pm.

The reading will be a fund  raiser for Liberation United Church of Christ
in  Lakewood. (And for those of you who have asked, YES, they know I'm a
pagan.  Sheesh.)

The stories will be suitable  for anyone, including any child old enough to
throw produce.   However, no food will be permitted in the sanctuary, in
part to protect  the author.  But cookies and brownies and stuff will be for
sale to  benefit the church.  There may even be a little raffle to bump up
the  bucks.

The details are  below. Kindly RSVP to me (number of  children & number of
alleged adults) at _nealdragon at aol.com_ (mailto:nealdragon at aol.com)   . You
can send questions there, too.

Really hope to see you on  December 12.

Happiest of  holidays!
Neal Szpatura

Alie the Cristmas Imp
~ read by Neal  Szpatura
Saturday, December  12
1 p.m.  (till 3-ish)

13714  Madison Avenue, Lakewood, Ohio
216-521-5556
Adults  $10
Children 13 and under  Free
Doors  open at 12:30 p.m.

The  church is less than a mile from I-90.  Take the Bunts Road (West
140th) exit.  There  is no church parking lot, but there is lotsa parking (some
metered, some  free) on Madison, Parkwood, Wascana and even Bunts roads
nearby.

Can’t  make it, but would like to make a donation?

Please  make a check out to Liberation United Church of Christ.  Put
Donation, 12/12 in the memo area  if ya wanna and mail it to
LUCC
13714  Madison Ave.
Lakewood,  Ohio 44107

Thanks!

Please pass this email along, if you  would!