[NEohioPAL] **Newly published article describing the benefits of Tai Chi**

Edward Niam edniam at windstream.net
Sun Dec 6 08:26:47 PST 2009

Hello Everyone,

My article, "The Movement of Life", which details the benefits of the
regular practice of Tai Chi and originally appeared in INSIDE KUNG FU
MAGAZINE, is now available on Ezine Articles. Please click on the link below
if you have an interest in gaining a better understanding of how Tai Chi can
change your life.

http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Movement-of-Life
<http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Movement-of-Life&id=239830> &id=239830

Edward

~The Movement of Life~TM

Tai Chi Institute of Cleveland

Edward Niam, Master-T.C.M., S.K.F.

118 West Streetsboro Street

Suite 224

Hudson, Ohio 44236

330.564.7558/fax-342.3802

www.taichicleveland.com

edniam at windstream.net

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,

 but by the moments that take our breath away."