[NEohioPAL] Houde School of Acting/Inedo Media participating in Toys for Tots between now and 12/17!

michael goulis goulismp at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 3 08:07:57 PST 2009

Are you looking to help make an under-privileged child’s Christmas a great one this year?

If so, Houde School of Acting in Cleveland Heights is a drop-spot for Toys with Tots between today and 12/17.

As we offer a free audit of our Monday or Thursday Meisner-method acting technique class starting from 7PM-9PM,  come buy to drop off a toy for a child in need and audit a class.  Or, come by to audit a class and THEN drop off a toy to a child in need!

Furthermore, by connecting with Inedo Media in Berea, we can help you participate by providing you with two toy drop-off locations in the Cleveland area for your convenience:

Houde School of Acting
1777 Coventry Road
Cleveland Heights, OH
Houde School of Acting is basically on the corner of Coventry and Mayfield, next to Pacific Rim- big James Dean cutout in the window)
Hours: Monday 10am-9pm, Wednesday 5:30pm-8:30pm, Thursday 6:30pm-9:30pm, Saturday 10am-5pm

Inedo Media
66 Front Street (above Cornerstone Brewery) Berea, OH 44017
Hours: 8:30am-6pm M-F. Please call 440 243 7790x23 for questions or 440 503-9414