[NEohioPAL] PROPS NEEDED: Cell phones, iPods, Polio crutches and more (for "13" @ FPAC)

Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory FPAC 13incleveland at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 02:40:36 PST 2009

Fairmount Performing Arts Conservatory is looking to procure the following
items for it's upcoming production of "Thirteen, the musical" (Ohio
Premiere):

** Contemporary cell phones (we need 15 total);

** iPods (classic, mini, nano, etc. -- all styles are welcome; need 5-7
total);

** 1 pair of polio crutches (the actor is 5'7");

** *A razor scooter*;

*** A small BMX bicycle*;

** *A skateboard*

The electronic devices do NOT need to be functional.  If you have any of
these items just sitting around taking up space, please reply to this email
to discuss donating them to the production.  We are looking to have all
props procured by 1/10/10.  Your assistance is greatly appreciated!

~Props Department