[NEohioPAL] Free Performance of- A Cleveland Inner City Ballet Nutcracker

chanda ford chanda2ford at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 06:58:19 PST 2009

You are coordially invited to attend A Cleveland Inner City Ballet Nutcracker. Come help us celebrate Christmas with a heart warming performance of A Cleveland Inner City Ballet Nutcracker- danced by Cleveland Inner City Ballet dancers.This is a free show and all are welcome! Bring the family, afterwards meet the dancers and stay for socilization and refreshments. Showtime: Saturday December 12, 2009- 3:00pm- at 3615 Euclid Avenue 3rd floor- Cleveland Masonic and Performing Arts Center. RSVP- ASAP space is limited. For more information feel free to contact us at (216) 903-6604. Cleveland Inner City Ballet offers professionally taught dance classes to all children regardless of race, class, gender or socioeconomicic background. We believe all children deserve to have the gift of dance.We hope to be dancing with you soon!