[NEohioPAL] Christmas Costumes & Spring Musical Rentals

Akron Design & Costume Co. info at akrondesign.com
Tue Dec 8 08:24:14 PST 2009

Hi Everyone!

This is just a friendly reminder that we still have plenty of Christmas
costumes for rent and sale. Many theaters and actors need costumes for
Christmas parties and holiday gigs.

Also, We are booking theatrical costume rentals for Spring 2010. We love
to have a 4-6 week allotment to build or pull your show, so reserve your
costumes early if possible.

You can view our growing inventory of theater costume rentals online:
http://www.akrondesign.com/theaterrentals.html

Call Dale Dee with any theater costume questions at 330 644 0425

Happy Holidays :-)  and remember We're Here, All Year!

Rob Lehr
Marketing Director

Akron Design & Costume Co.
3425 Manchester Rd.