[NEohioPAL] Christmas presents for Theatricals

patrickjcarroll at aol.com patrickjcarroll at aol.com
Fri Dec 11 20:34:11 PST 2009

Christmas is here once again and we are all looking for something special for our loved ones.

The gift of a de-stressing relaxation massage is always appreciated and often needed!

Massage gift certificates make wonderful gifts and are always used!

I am offering gift certificates to Neohiopal subscribers at a substantial savings!

1 hour massages at my office  $50.00

half hour massages at my office  $30.00

Westside Massage Clinic

4876 Dover Center Road

North Olmsted  OH  44070

Phone # - 216-544-6001

I also have an Eastside location:

The Chagrin Valley Wellness Center

They are also running a 1 hour massage special but there are some limitations - $50.00
THE CERTIFICATES MUST BE USED IN THE MONTH OF JANUARY.

Chagrin Valley Wellness Center

3690 Orange Place  Suite 175

Beachwood OH  44122

Phone # - 216-364-0152  Please request my services thank you.

I will also do house calls by special request but these do cost a little more because of time and travel. (These make nice gifts for couples massages)

PLEASE CALL ME OR REPLY TO THIS EMAIL IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.

I WILL ALSO BE HAPPY TO DELIVER OR SHIP GIFT CERTIFICATES DIRECTLY TO YOU!

HAVE A WONDERFUL HOLIDAY SEASON!

PATRICK J. CARROLL, LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST
You Need Me - I Knead You
216-544-6001