[NEohioPAL] Housing available - Looking for housemate in Lakewood

Rob Masek rjm4 at georgetown.edu
Sat Dec 12 13:26:02 PST 2009

Hello, fellow NEOPal folks!

We've got a five-bedroom house in Lakewood, and we've got an empty room available, just for you!

We're a pretty laid back bunch of people, ranging from 20 something to 50+.  We are a diverse bunch ... male and female, straight and gay.  We'd like to fill the spot soon -- nice people and arts people are a plus!

The house is located on Lakewood's west end, between Clifton and Detroit, less than a mile from to the Beck Center.  We have a ton of space with a huge living room, dining room, kitchen and rec room.

Rent is $340 a month, and includes gas, electricity, water, cable and high speed wireless internet.  Great price and location for the up and coming artist!  One month deposit.  No cats or dogs please.  Come check us out!  We'd love to meet you and show you around!

Email achoirguy at hotmail.com, or call Jon at (216) 346-4342 for more information.

Have a great and safe holiday season!

Rob Masek