[NEohioPAL] Seeking opinions from readers of online magazines

Michael A. Miller msrg-publications at cox.net
Sun Dec 13 06:42:33 PST 2009

Hi,

I'm developing a magazine website. It's a springboard project, a means to an end, not a full-fledged online magazine in the sense that I'm going to sell ads and try to profit from it directly---unless, of course, it takes off in some way that I'm not anticipating. The website will be publicly accessible for anyone who wishes to check in at their leisure.

I'm looking for some feedback from readers of online publications as to which ones you find most visually appealing and user-friendly, and any other perspectives you might like to share.

Thanks,

Michael A. Miller
MSRG Publications