[NEohioPAL] Attend Scene Night for FREE!

Jessica Houde houdeschoolofacting at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 13 20:52:02 PST 2009

Please Join Us For
Houde School of Acting's
SCENE NIGHT!

We are excited to invite you to our Scene Night!  Come and see what all the buzz is about when Houde School of Acting's Advanced Actors preform scenes from our Meisner-Based Acting Class.  Also included will be performances from the pre-teens that attend Jessica's Children's Acting Class.  There's no doubt you'll enjoy yourself so tell a friend and mark it on your calendar!  Plus it's FREE!