[NEohioPAL] Searching for Santa

Amanda Piccirillo piccirilloa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 09:53:26 PST 2009

My family has a tradition of Santa Claus coming to the house on Christmas
Eve night (roughly 6/7 pm, but that can change). There he gives out the
first presents and gets his picture taken with everyone. Unfortunately, this
year we are without a Santa. We are looking for someone with a jolly
disposition to fill the position. The suit, wig and pillows (if needed...)
will be provided to change into. We will pay a little and you are welcome to
a plate of dinner. Our house is in Parma, Ohio. Email me at
PiccirilloA at gmail.com. Please let me know if you can help spread the holiday
cheer this year! Thank you.