[NEohioPAL] Hypnosis

JC jc18914f at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 09:03:46 PST 2009

Plain Dealer reporter Brie Zeltner wrote a story about hypnosis for today's Health section.
Brie wanted to experience a trance first-hand, so she asked me to hypnotize her. I enjoyed the chance to work with her. The story centers on the benefits of hypnosis, and several hypnotists are quoted. I urge you to read it and consider trying a session in the coming weeks. I know several of you have already called, so there is considerable interest on this list.

Here is the link.
http://www.cleveland.com/healthfit/index.ssf/2009/12/hypnosis_a_powerful_option_for.html

JeromeMasekCH at aol.com
216-210-5504