[NEohioPAL] florianoproductions.com new site!

Paul Floriano paulflorianoproductions at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 16 08:23:06 PST 2009

FLORIANO PRODUCTIONS HAS A NEW WEBSITE!
Please feel free to check it out and write a blog entry or just let me know what you think!  I'm very excited and would like to thank the fine folks at OhioConnect.net for putting it together for me!
Feel free to check it out and have a nice holiday season!
Special thanks to Jeff Grover for recommending them!
Paul Floriano/Floriano Productions21590 Robinhood Ave.Fairview Park, Ohio 44126216-513-5305 (c)216-827-6038 (f)