[NEohioPAL] "Mass Appeal" opens Jan. 8, 2010

clague playhouse clagueplayhouse at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 18 12:41:54 PST 2009

Clague Playhouse, Inc.
1371 Clague Road
Westlake , Ohio 44145
440-331-0403
www.clagueplayhouse.org

Clague Playhouse presents “Mass Appeal”  by Bill C. Davis and directed by Jonathan Kronenberger on Friday, January 8 through Sunday, January 31, 2010.  Show Times are Thursday through Saturday at 8:00pm and Sunday at 2:00pm. (No performance on Sunday, January 10).

Tickets are $12 (for students and those 50 and older) and $13 (for adults) (with a $1 discount on Thursdays) and may be purchased by calling the Box Office, 440-331-0403, Wednesday -Saturday 1:00-6:00pm.  Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard and Visa are accepted.  Reservations are strongly suggested.

The Cast
Robert Hawkes as Father Tim Farley
Tom Kondilas as Mark Dolson

About the play:  This is a two-character play about the relationship between an older priest and a young, idealist one.  Father Farley values tact over truth.  He drives a Mercedes and has a store of spirits in his cabinet.  Mark Dolson, a new priest being evaluated, is an impassioned rebel with a truly deep cause.  Moral questions like: Is it okay to lie?  Do the ends justify the means as long as collection revenues don’t drop off?   A drama with compassion, wit, wisdom, and warmth.

In our lobby gallery, enjoy the works of Christine Weigand.

Clague Playhouse is located south of Detroit Road off the I-90W Clague Road Exit.  Free parking as always.