[NEohioPAL] Great Cleveland Articles on NE Ohio's "Road to Sundance" Web series..

Matt Pallotta flmdirector at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 16:26:02 PST 2009

*Hello NE Ohio Performing Artists*,
          Just thought I'd pass along a couple of great stories that came
out just a few days apart in local Cleveland publications about our Web
Series *The Road to Sundance: on a shoestring budget.*  If you haven't
checked it out yet, you should!  The series follows Cleveland native, George
"Lucas" Palmer, as he and his film crew attempt to produce an epic film on
little budget in hopes to enter into the Sundance film festival -- in a
comedic *mock*umentary style.
           The Show has been covered in the past by *The News Herald*, *Record
Publishing*, *FilmStew.com* and *TunesMate.com*.  The reviews and feedback
we've received have been great.
           Please watch and support other local talent - we promise to give
you a good laugh.
           Check 'em out here - and watch for the FINAL 2 episodes the last
2 Tuesdays in December!!!

www.RoadtoSundance.com - Web series hosting site

www.PurgatoryFilm.com - film viral site

Cleveland Scene Magazine "Reel Cleveland"
Article<http://www.clevescene.com/reel-cleveland/archives/2009/12/16/local-web-series-mockuments-the-making-of-an-indie-film>

Cleveland Independent Magazine
Review<http://www.clevelandindependent.com/2009/12/18/sundance-on-the-cuyahoga/>

Thanks again for everyone's support - and Happy Holidays to you and your
families!

~Matt Pallotta / Director
Red Duck Pictures
www.RoadtoSundance.com