[NEohioPAL] The Cleveland Actor Documentary on Youtube

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Mon Dec 21 18:59:17 PST 2009

Prelude2Cinema has finished a ten minute version of the Cleveland Actor Documentary. It's on our YouTube channel at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-3_QzOXyp0

Next month we will release a longer version. Prelude2Cinema will also be working with Cleveland Director Bryant Anderson on a series of webisdoes using the actors from "Out of Darkness" and doing an "Out of Darkness" movie in the Spring and other projects. We will be looking for crew members and actors.

For more info, follow us on Twitter
http://twitter.com/prelude2cinema
or become our friend on Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/alex.p.michaels