[NEohioPAL] Acting Classes with Results

George Butiri gbutiri at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 26 21:23:41 PST 2009

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What is your New Year resolution?

Why not get in an acting workshop?

Here's what you get
	* Glossy headshot photos
	* Heashots on DVD and CD-ROM
	* Monologues on DVD and CD-ROM
	* FREE account on ActingShowcase.com
	* Get the inside scoop on the film industry
	* Learn from an award winning film maker
	* Find out how to get on IMDb.com
Prepare yourself for the acting industry by learning from an award winning film maker with over 10 years experience.
Learn everything you need to start acting from creating the scene, to writing your own monolgue.
The 3 hours include: Learning and Theory, Excercises, and Practice.
	* Learning and Theory - Learn from the instructor what it takes to be an actor. What do you need to do as an actor to make yourself believable to your audience? How do you create a scene?
	* Excercises - These fun activities include everything form improvisation to finishing each other's sentences, and even performing scenes and reading cold scripts. Experience what it's like to perform a monologue in front of a live audience, or even in front of the camera. Learn why it's good to tape yourself, rather than looking at yourself in the mirror.
	* Practice - This is where we use what we learn to create our own production, be it a short film, or a commercial. Get together in groups and discuss, mingle, share ideas, and become creative. Don't forget to ask questions!
Join now and save over 50%

Now! Only $65 per month

Call George @ 216.255.9695

{create yourself}

Mondays & Wednesdays 6-9 PM First workshop starts January 4th.

Shore Cultural Centre
291 E. 222nd street, Euclid,ohio 44123, Room 115
twomartinis.com :: 216.255.9695