[NEohioPAL] The Sweater Vest Monthly (Jan 2009) Listen to me on 100.7 Monday 3-7pm

Chad Zumock chadzumock3 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 27 09:05:15 PST 2009

This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp171.com/zcLNCk

THE SWEATERVEST MONTHLY

"Honest, Fair, Completely Self-Involved!"January 2010 Edition

Listen to me this Monday Dec. 28th from 3-7pm on 100.7 WMMS!

Call in

216-578-1007
1-800-348-1007

Cleveland, Ohio- Please tune into "The Alan Cox" show this Monday on
100.7 WMMS. I will be sitting in the whole show talking about the
issues, yelling at callers, and how hammered I got the day before at
the Browns and Cavs game. This will be a great show, so please tune
in!

Please call in or email the show!

Live outside of Cleveland?
Click here to listen online and watch in studio (
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/alan-cox-wmms-cleveland#utm_campaign=twitter.com&utm_source=2291730&utm_medium=social
)

Click Here to Contact the Show

My Birthday Show this Tuesday!

Brothers Lounge

11609 Detroit Ave.
Cleveland, Ohio 44102-2342

Holy Shit! It's my birthday!

Come out to my birthday show on Dec.29th at the Brothers Lounge at
8pm

The Cleveland Independent is calling it,
"The Best Stand-up Show in Cleveland"

also performing Mike Farrell, Bill Squire, Hot Carl, Chad Zumock,
Mike Polk, and Special Guests!!
FREE FOOD!!!

Tuesday Dec. 29th- Doors open at 8pm- show is at 9:00pm

The Official Pitch: Keep
LeBron James in Cleveland 2010

On November 1st 2009 the mayor of Cleveland, Frank Jackson, hired two
local professional salesmen, Don and Rich, to make the Official Pitch
to Lebron James to stay in Cleveland in 2010.

Click here to watch "The Pitch" (
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-tzu3cKUb4 )

Become a fan of "The Pitch" on Facebook (Click Here) (
http://www.facebook.com/#/pages/The-Official-Pitch-Keep-LeBron-James-in-Cleveland-2010/202863031189?ref=ts
)

Visit me below and follow my non-sense (none of this matters)

www.chadzumock.com
www.myspace.com/chadzumock

www.twitter.com/chadzumock ( http://twitter.com/zman3 )

Check me out on Facebook