[NEohioPAL] What's the public opinion on NEHST's casting site charging to apply for roles in up-coming projects?

michael goulis goulismp at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 21 13:33:00 PST 2009

I dont love it naturally, but haven't decided I refuse to do it for other obvious reasons.

I'm trying to rationalize this clearly to make a decision based currently on this following reasoning:

1. it's a market economy and if i'm not game to play, someone else will and thus they'll just get cast/ they just wont talk to me or 2. I've made at least $3,000 in paying gigs through my agency all while doing quite well at my real job so similar to paying for new headshots (and then getting more work), should i allow a budget of let's... See More say $200 from what I've made (really, acting $ is just fun $ currently until i dont have a "real" job) and allow myself to do this and if it comes back in the black, it works?

What do y'all think? Just curious.

Happy Holidays,

MG

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD