[NEohioPAL] Looking For Light

shonnatalley at roadrunner.com shonnatalley at roadrunner.com
Wed Dec 23 17:41:21 PST 2009

Hi! You may already have these Biblical ones but if not...
Gen 1 -"Let there be light"
Psalm 27- "The Lord is my light & my salvation"
James 1:17ish "God is the father of lights"
Psalm 119-"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet & a light unto my path"
Merry Christmas & Happy Hannukkah!
--
Shonna Talley Nitzel
330-571-8099