[NEohioPAL] Dancing Into Intention Workshop

Roger Sams rogersams at roadrunner.com
Mon Dec 28 06:28:57 PST 2009

Dancing Into Intention:    A Weekend Transformational Movement
Workshop to Begin the New Year

Friday, January 8.   7:30 - 10:30 p.m.
Saturday, January 9.   12:00 - 10:30 p.m.
Sunday, January 10.  11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.

$175 if paid in full by 1/4/10
$220 after 1/4/10
You may chose to attend Friday only for $20 if pre-registered and pre-
paid by 1/4/10.

Sacred Arts Holistic Center
3148 West Blvd.
Cleveland, Ohio 44111
216-476-0583
www.SacredArtsHealingCenter.com

In early January most of us make our resolutions and begin our new
year with good intentions to be the best we can be.   But somewhere
along the way we often drop our good intentions and revert back to
business as usual.    This weekend workshop offers a structured
environment and tools such as journaling, poetry and movement (dance)
to take you deep into the soul's heart to create positive intention
for the new year.    You'll learn to use movement to shut off the
"monkey mind" and reduce the endless chatter that keeps you for
hearing the Voice for God within.   You'll make clear commitments to
yourself and allow the energy of those intentions to move you through
space and time and propel you forward into the life of your dreams.

Our weekend exploration is led by Roger Sams,  MA.    Roger travels
throughout the US leading seminars for music and movement educators
and spiritual retreats for those interested in touching God through
the arts.   He has  taught  at   The  University  of   Montana,  The
University of St. Thomas,   The University of Wisconsin, and
Cleveland State.      He trained in Gestalt theory at the Gestalt
Institute of Cleveland, is a graduate of The Ashram Project and is a
certified TranceDance Ritual Facilitator.

No experience with dance or meditation is required.

For more information or to download a registration form please
visit:   http://www.sacredartshealingcenter.com/SA&HC/PDFs/Intention%
20Flyer%202010.pdf