[NEohioPAL] Happy New Year from PNR Improv!

Susan From PNRImprov pnrsusan at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 30 09:38:07 PST 2009

Happy New Year!

Well, almost.

Soon.

Very soon.

Must make plans. And RESOLUTIONS!! Yes! Resolutions!!

I hereby resolve to attend all of PNR Improv's shows in 2010. What do you say? Are you with me?

Sweet! We have a show this Saturday, January 2. See you there!

PNR Improv performs at Quirk Cultural Center in the Newell Theatre (3rd Floor), 1201 Grant Avenue, Cuyahoga Falls.

Please consider joining us for the rest of our PG-13 improvisational comedy shows! We only have a few months scheduled, so keep checking back with us to plan the rest of your year!!

2010 Shows:
January 2, 16
February 6, 20
March 6, 20

All shows are pay-what-you-can (we suggest $5, but we're flexible)
Shows begin at 7:30pm.

For more information: www.pnrimprov. com or pnrsusan at hotmail. com
www.pnrimprov. com