[NEohioPAL] Art/Music Studio for Sale!

Mark Schulz markgr82nz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 31 04:47:50 PST 2009

For Sale:

West side Akron Duplex. Up and down. Live in one half and use the other for
your studio. I have used it as a recording studio for the last three years.
Upstairs has two recording rooms, kitchen, bath and control room, plus a
finished third floor “hang out” area. Tax credits have been *extended into
2010* for first time home buyers! ($8,000.00 first time buyers, $6,500.00
all others)

By having your music/art studio within your home you’re eligible for tax
deductions for half the house and utilities!

All new plumbing throughout, new electrical downstairs, New third floor
windows, attic insulation, and new storm windows throughout. New glass block
in the basement,water proofing on the west wall, and new Hot water tank.  2
newly remodeled kitchens and baths! Berber carpet, refinished hardwood
floors! You paint the outside.

I am relocating and would like to sell my home to another artist or young
couple looking to work from home.
Mark Alan Schulz

Great Tunes Multimedia Inc.

330-495-5372