[NEohioPAL] Experienced Marketing Director Seeks Employment

Eric Pugh epugh2002 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 2 07:33:34 PST 2010

Currently located in Sarasota, Florida I am looking to move back to my home of Northeast Ohio. I have included past employment below. I am looking for a Marketing and/or PR position in Northeast Ohio. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at 330.327.9481 or elpugh at gmail.com
EXPERIENCE
Florida Studio Theatre                                          September2007 to Present
Sarasota, Florida
Director of Marketing
·         Internal
and external communications. Conceptualizing and creation of ads, logos, flyers
and other promotional materials for a three-space venue utilizing Adobe
PhotoShop, InDesign and Illustrator
·         Develop,
coordinate, create and promote photo shoots and promotional videos
·         Responsible
for media relations including pitching stories to the media
·         Accountable
for implementing and follow-up of all marketing relating to Box Office as well
as support during high traffic utilizing Tessitura software
·         Maintained
high-levels of sell-out rates through continually tracking of sales and
developing promotions based on analysis of sales rates
·         Responsible
for copyrighter duties associated with writing press releases, radio spots,
newsletters, curtain speeches, web and ad copy, marketing strategies and
various other promotional efforts

Carousel Dinner Theatre                              August 2006 to September 2007
Akron, Ohio                                                     July 2003 to February 2005
Public Relations Manager
·         Internal
and external communications. Conceptualizing and creation of ads,        logos, flyers and other promotional
materials
·         Director
of $400,000 + Marketing/Advertising Budget
·         Coordinator
of various radio, television and public appearance promotions
·         Accountable
for all media relations including pitching stories and cast relations
·         Developed
extensive copy and writing pieces such as press releases, radio spots,
newsletters, website information, ad copy, Equity and non-Equity actor’s bios
·         Responsibilities
for 20+ cast travel arrangements
·         Developed,
implemented, coordinated, tracked and revised marketing strategies
·         Solely
responsible for developing and creation of various promotional efforts
·         Managed
all areas of Marketing and PR functions for 6 new Broadway-style shows each
year

Cleveland Cinemas                                          February 2005 to August 2006
Cleveland, Ohio
Director of Marketing
Director of Membership
·         Responsible for scheduling trade,
press, promo and word-of-mouth screenings
·         Maintaining the website and show
time listings
·         Communication with movie studio
executives, local publicity firms, the media and managing the General Managers
of each theater (7 total)