[NEohioPAL] auditions for Footloose at US-further info

Pribble Carol cpribble at us.edu
Tue Dec 29 11:29:01 PST 2009

My apologies for leaving a few things out:
1) University School is an all boys' school. This audition notice is for females (high school/college age). All male roles are played by US guys.
2) Production dates are May 5 (during the day) plus evening performances on May 6,7,8
3) The address of the school is 2785 SOM Center Road (between Shaker and Fairmount) in Hunting Valley
4) Any other questions, feel free to email me at cpribble at us.edu

 Auditions for the University School spring musical:

                          FOOTLOOSE

Monday, February 8     3:30-7:00 PM

                   SINGING

              Prepare a song, bring sheet music

              (On this day you can leave after you sing and can therefore come anytime between 3:30-7:00)

              Please sing the whole song, not just 16 bars

Tuesday, February 9   3:30-6:00 and/or 6:30-9:00 PM

                  ACTING

              Auditions packets will be available January 25 and can be picked up at the receptionist's desk

              If you plan to audition, e-mail me your home address and I will mail you a packet.

              Packets include scenes from the play which will be used at auditions. You do not need to memorize these scenes. They will be

              available so you are not reading cold.

Wednesday, February 10   4:00-6:30 PM

                DANCE

              Come dressed to dance