[NEohioPAL] Holmes: Surprisingly canon

Jamey Mixson memakefilm at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 3 13:06:32 PST 2010

Seems that this Sunny Sunday afternoon in NEOH has us collectively glued to the computer monitor huh!

Question: Was this particular rant started to invoke discussion? Seems as such! Anyone care to throw knives at Avatar (LOVED IT), Up in the Air, Precious (for which I'd truly like to hear COMMUNITY opinion on), Law Abiding Citizen, Mr. Fox, Princess n The Frog, It's Complicated, Alvin...or the host of never ending film offering?

Say what you will, Downey Jr. is a far cry from the drug addict he was. And talented to boot. Maybe his own inner thinkings allowed him insight to challenge the mixed-mental rollercoast known as Holmes.

..and I second the "Who Cares" comment, comment...childish, freshman buddy!

Jamey