[NEohioPAL] MegLouise Dance Classes Resume

MegLouise Dance meglouisedance at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 10:36:14 PST 2010

Happy New Year!

MegLouise Dance resume on Friday this week.  Consider dropping in for our Guest Artist Series at 7pm on Friday, January 8th.  This month we feature Contact Improvisation as presented by the delightful and talented Colleen Clark.  MegLouise Dance also offers modern, contemporary, improvisation and ballet classes for beginners through professional dancers in a welcoming and challenging environment.  For more details on schedule, fees, workshops and instructors, please contact Megan: meglouisedance at yahoo.com or Miranda: megloinfo at gmail.com.

MegLouise Dance
At Solid Ground Studio
3206 W 41st Street
Cleveland, OH 44109