[NEohioPAL] FW: The healing of Hoopdance

Renee Kogler reneekogler at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 5 10:36:53 PST 2010

Happy New year everyone!!!!

The new year is the perfect time to discover the magic of hooping. Not only is hoop dance a tremendous tool for a cardiovascular workout (engaging all areas of the body); it is also a tremendous tool for quieting the mind and allowing the smooth circular movements to create healing energy. Hoop dance bridges the gap between quiet mediation to active meditative prayer.

Classes are beginning soon.

www.pranayogaanddance.com beginners hoop dance starts Sunday January 10, 2010 from 12:00-1:00. Contact Kathleen to register

www.clevelandexoticdance.com beginner hoop dance/ intermediate hoop dance classes begin Wed January 13 from 6:15-8:15. Contact Roxi to register.

Although my classes are geared toward the instructional use of the hoop. I feel confident that you will have the opportunity to create your own sacred relationship with the wonder that is hoop dance.

Hope that his year brings joy, new beginnings and fulfillment beyond your expectations.

All My Love,
Renee Kogler
Hoop dance instructor
www.clevelandhoopdance.com