[NEohioPAL] Custom Prop builder, Weapons rentals and sales

Brian Diehl scoopdiehl at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 07:30:15 PST 2010

I'd like to offer a completely unsolicited testimonial.

A while back, Aurora produced "Noises Off" and I had the "pleasure" of
playing Garry/Roger - falling down a curved staircase every night.

John came in and choreographed a simple, effective way for me to trip, roll,
hit a wall and fall down the stairs without me breaking a bone.

He talked me through some of my fears, showed me the safe way to land and
worked with my aging bones to put together a fall that had audience members
gasping - then applauding every night.

John is an experienced, patient, knowledgeable man who I'd trust for any
fight... or falling... choreography.

Brian Diehl

www.actorsinequity.com