[NEohioPAL] to ALL Neohiopal SUBSCRIBERS - Please Read this EXTREMELY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.

Fred Sternfeld fsternfeld at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 06:11:44 PST 2010

*Dear  Subscribers,*
**
*NEohioPAL is now beginning it's TWELFTH year of providing service to the
Performing Arts Community. *
**
*Throughout its history it has been free to all subscribers and posters
and will remain free. *
**
*The last three years at this time I sent out a request for* *voluntary
financial support and some of you (3%) responded with great
generosity.  **Thanks
once again to those who supported NEohioPAL in 2007, 2008 and 2009 !!  You
can click on **this link *<http://www.fredsternfeld.com/neohiopalsupporters.htm>
*to see the list of supporters.*
**
Once again this year, I am asking you to consider giving voluntary financial
support to NEohioPAL.

*As you are deciding whether or not to give, please consider these
questions...
*
*What has been the value of NEohioPAL to your organization or career?
Has it saved you money?
Helped you get a job?
Assisted in promoting your event, auditions, classes or camps?
Kept you informed about happenings around town?
Assisted in selling a personal item?*
**
*If it is within your means and you choose to provide voluntary financial
support - please click on the paypal link
here<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=fsternfeld%40gmail%2ecom&item_name=NEohioPAL&no_shipping=1&return=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2efredsternfeld%2ecom%2fneohiopalpaymentcomplete%2ehtm&tax=0&currency_code=USD&lc=US&bn=PP%2dDonationsBF&charset=UTF%2d8>
,*
**
*OR send a check (make sure you put your email address in the memo section
of your check) made out to "NEohioPAL, Ltd." and send to:*
**
*NEohioPAL, Ltd.
c/o Fred Sternfeld*
*24021 Halburton Rd.*
*Beachwood, Ohio 44122*
**
*Thanks for your participation in making the arts scene in the Northeast
Ohio region vibrant and collaborative.*
**
*Warm Regards,*
**
*Fred Sternfeld*
*NEohioPAL founder and administrator*
**
*PS - I will post this message to NEohioPAL several times over the next few
weeks and then not do a direct "ask" again until January of next year.
Information on how to support NEohioPAL will always be in the footer of each
message.*